Steel Division 2 – Tribute to D-Day Pack
Buy online: Bringing six of the most powerful divisions from Steel Division: Normandy 44 to the battlefields of the Eastern Front in Steel Division 2. The Tribute to D-Day expansion commemorates the start of Operation Overlord spectacularly!
Bringing six of the most powerful divisions from Steel Division: Normandy 44 to the battlefields of the Eastern Front in Steel Division 2. The Tribute to D-Day expansion commemorates the start of Operation Overlord spectacularly!
This Steel Division 2 DLC brings:
- Six original Steel Division: Normandy 44 divisions, three for both the Allies and Axis. All playable in solo, cooperative, and online multiplayer in Steel Division 2.
- Troops from four nations, including Polish, American, British and German. Command U.S. Rangers, Polish tankers, elite Fallschirmjägers or British Airborne infantry.
- A comeback of fan-favorite units: M18 Hellcat tank destroyers, Cromwell and Tetrarch tanks, “Beute” Firefly tank, and more!
Six new divisions are at your command. Which one will you choose?
- American 2nd Infantry Division “Indianhead” – Locked in hedgerow hell for months, the “Indianhead” soldiers became close combat experts.
- British 6th Airborne Division – The Red Devils were first to land on French soil during the daring glider attack at Pegasus Bridge.
- Polish 1st Armored Division – The Winged Hussars faced off against tough opponents, with the Poles playing a crucial role in closing the Falaise Pocket.
- German 17. SS-Panzergrenadier-Division – The Volksdeutsche from the mechanized “Götz von Berlichingen” division proved themselves under fire, wreaking havoc on the Allies with their low-profile StuGs.
- German 3. Fallschirmjäger-Division – The elite paratroopers of the Grüne Teufel division excelled in bocage country with their large arsenal of automatic infantry weapons.
- German The 12. SS-Panzerdivision “Hitlerjugend” – Arguably one of the best fighting formations of the Third Reich, these fanatical soldiers proved a tough nut to crack in Normandy.
Return of popular units
The Steel Division 2’s Tribute to D-Day DLC introduces a host of fan-favorite units from Division: Normandy 44.
Be prepared to play with:
- The M18 Hellcat tank destroyer
- Several variants of the Cromwell cruiser tank
- Several variants of the Tetrarch light tank
- Xylophone rocket launcher, T30 HMC
- M4A1 Rhino, Crusader AA Mk, Centaur IV
- Panzer L6(i), BEF.SPW 202(e), “Beute” Firefly
- Elite Infantry units: Fallschirmjägers, U.S. Rangers, British Airborne
System Requirements Steel Division 2 – Tribute to D-Day Pack
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||64-bit Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 with Service Pack 1|
|CPU:||Intel Celeron G4920 (Legacy: i3-2100) , AMD Athlon 200GE|
|Graphics:||Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 (Legacy: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450), AMD Radeon RX 460 (Legacy: ATI Radeon HD 5570)|
|Audio:||DirectX Compatible Sound Card|