Port Royale 2
Buy online: The Caribbean in the 17th Century – Trade with over 60 towns, create your own production facilities, expand your trading empire and influence the development of the New World.
The Caribbean in the 17th Century – Trade with over 60 towns, create your own production facilities, expand your trading empire and influence the development of the New World.
As pirates and military fleets threaten your trade convoys, you'll need escort ships. Or you can turn the tides and hunt for pirates and capture the military ships yourself.
Take on missions for merchants, diplomats and other characters. By taking on the daring missions of the Vice Kings, where you are to attack and conquer enemy towns, you will be able to influence the defenses of your home towns directly. As a sign of gratitude you will be awarded land, to be used later to build and oversee your own towns.
- Huge game world with 4 nations and 60 towns
- Construct production facilities, houses and special function buildings to help your towns flourish
- Create your own towns
- Stronger consequences in wars (towns can be conquered)
- Introductory scenarios to describe all important features of the game
- 8 special scenarios for a quick and easy start into the Port Royale 2 world
- Open ended game with endless detail and game depth
- 16 different ship-types
System Requirements Port Royale 2
System Requirements Windows
|Windows XP / Vista
|Pentium III (or compatible) with 700MHz (or higher)
|128 MB RAM (for Windows 98SE or ME), 256 MB RAM (for Windows 2000, or XP)
|DirectX-8 compatible Graphic Card
|DirectX-8 compatible Sound Card
|700MB of free space