PlataGO! Super Platform Game Maker
Buy online: The easiest way to make platform games and share them with other PlataGO! players. It’s a versatile yet simple drag and drop tool, that can be enjoyed whatever your level of game-making experience. With the ability to import sprites into PlataGO!, the only limit is your imagination!
PlataGO! is the super-simple platform game maker that everyone, of all ages, can enjoy!
No need to code, no need for complex scripting – PlataGO! is a 100% Drag-and-Drop tool, that lets you start making platform games immediately. No fuss, no tutorial – just jump straight in and start creating!
Better yet, you can hit play and start playing your levels instantly, making testing your platform game as easy as possible! Everyone, regardless of their experience can create a simple level in just a few minutes.
Making a platform is as simple and clicking and dragging. Made a mistake? Use the eraser tool to fix! Want to place enemies? Just click drag and drop from the menu!
With a wide range of tiles, enemies and level furniture to chose from, you can let your imagination run wild! From bouncers, teleporters and cannons – to falling and moving platforms, laser traps and jetpacks.
PlataGO! also has a number of retro styles for a whole range of popular systems – make your platformer look right at home on NES, SNES, Amiga, Commodore 64 or Game Boy. A whole range of graphical styles are just a mouse click away!
- Create and play your own platformer in minutes
- Super simple drag and drop interface
- Loads of built-in tiles, enemies, level features to play with
- Instantly switch between graphical styles from retro consoles and computers
- Fully editable. Make your own graphics and sprites, or import from other games
- Share your creations with other PlataGO! players
- Link levels together to make much larger games and adventures
System Requirements PlataGO! Super Platform Game Maker
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows Vista SP1+|
|CPU:||SSE2 instruction set support.|
|Graphics:||Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0)|