Horror Story: Hallowseed
Buy online: Horror Story: Hallowseed is a story-driven psychological horror game. An obscure event causes two of your friends to disappear while you were camping in the woods. Left alone and stranded in an unknown place, you need to seek the answers about what happened, face the horror and find your…
Horror Story: Hallowseed is a single-player story-driven psychological horror game that takes place in the fictional location, Hallowseed. A place forgotten by time, wrapped in a mysterious demonic terror!
Three friends were camping in the woods, when an obscure event takes them away, causing two of them to disappear. Left alone in an unknown place, Michael seeks answers about what happened, while trying to find his friends.
Horror Story: Hallowseed is currently in Early Access, which means that the game is still in active development. The current build provides around 90 mins of gameplay while the full version is planned to provide around 6 hours.
The full version will include several other additions and improvements:
- Many in-game events / micro-scares will be added, changed or refined based on community’s feedback
- In early access, the house is much smaller which consequently causes events to be reduced. In the full version, this house will be 3 times bigger and will give much more content to the player to interact
- Secret levels will be added (won’t share much here to avoid spoilers!)
- Underground Levels should be considered a special chapter of the game and will be redesigned from scratch
- Localization to different languages
- New / improved sounds and audio
- The AI will be significantly improved and become much more terrifying!
- macOS and Linux support
- Controller support
- The ending will be… well, you will see 🙂 we are not going to share any spoilers here!
Community feedback is encouraged and highly appreciated. We want to make a game that you will enjoy, is well polished, and will include all the content that we designed in our original development plan.
Horror Story: Hallowseed will have a dense story, several puzzles and will be really scary!
- Story-rich – The player is driven by the story of a village that used to follow God’s way, but an obscure power seduced some of them and condemned them to the darkness. While seeking to save his friends, Michael will uncover what role he plays in all this tragedy.
- Atmospheric – Immersive sounding and stunning visuals
- Micro-scares system – a random system of… scary events that are activated based on how the player interacts with the environment and will make you jump from your chair (or couch)!
- Inspired by Horror Movie Classics: Insidious, The Conjuring and The Exorcism of Emily Rose
- Hallowseed is the first chapter in the Horror Story series by Jeff Winner
System Requirements Horror Story: Hallowseed
System Requirements Windows
|OS:||Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bits|
|CPU:||Core i3 3.6GHz|
|Graphics:||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 (Lower PC Can Run it but loses Fps and Graphics Quality)|
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.