Everreach: Project Eden
Buy online: Take on the role of Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents! Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden.
WELCOME TO EDEN
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
DIVE INTO A SCI-FI EPIC!
Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions.
- Customize your skills and gear through a classic skill tree with over 80 upgrades
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden's beautiful vistas designed by an artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL ALIEN PLANET
- Explore Eden`s beautiful vistas
- Stumble upon hidden loot and optional story elements scattered throughout the open environments
- Discover the fate of other civilizations in Everreach’s deep lore
PUTTING THE STARS IN REACH
Immerse yourself in hours of enthralling storytelling from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
System Requirements Everreach: Project Eden
System Requirements Windows
|Windows 7 / 8 / 10
|Intel i3 Skylake or AMD FX-6000 series
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD7870