Buy online: DwarfHeim is the next generation of co-op RTS games. A unique RTS with Co-op PVP and PVE game modes. Choose your class, gather resources, build and defend your dwarven city. Defeat opponents in competitive matches, manage your town and units as a team and work together to conquer…
DwarfHeim is the next generation of co-op RTS games. DwarfHeim innovates the RTS genre with thrilling co-op and team gameplay that will appeal to fans of multiplayer games everywhere. Player roles are critical to the success of your clan – choosing the right class can mean the difference between victory and defeat. Gather resources, expand your city and defeat the constant threat of feral trolls. Ultimately, you’ll need to crush all rival clans before you can reclaim DwarfHeim, ancestral home of the dwarves.
DwarfHeim's main Co-op mode is Conquest, a competitive multiplayer mode in which you and two other players must cooperate to tear through the enemy team’s defenses and destroy their Town Hall. Develop your settlement from a single building to a thriving stronghold by gathering resources, increasing your population and keeping your dwarven brothers happy by brewing potent and hearty ales.
Teamwork is Key
DwarfHeim's asymmetric co-op style means players stay within their chosen class for the duration of a game. All players and classes share the common goal of growing their Dwarven Clan. They also share their resources: Warriors, Builders and Miners must work together, and agree what's best for the group. DwarfHeim's unique focus on team game-play encourages players to work together; A Builder may need stone for walls but the Miner needs wood to refine the stone and build underground structures. Communication is key and sacrifice may be required.
Choose Your Class
DwarfHeim has 3 unique classes to choose from.
- Builder: The Builder Class and their units support the team by healing units, building defenses and houses, creating farms, and concocting soothing brews.
- Miner: Focus on gathering and refining resources, building machinery and traps, and blowing up defenses and buildings.
- Warrior: Train your army and defend the town. Slay creatures to get gold and equip your army with legendary weapons to destroy the enemy team.
The Player's role is critical to success. Do you prefer to battle it out as a grizzled Warrior, or are you better suited to creating complex underground structures for gathering and refining resources? Devise your strategies and choose which units, buildings and technology best meets the needs of you and your team.
Up above and down below
To create more powerful units and buildings, you need the rarest minerals which can only be found deep within the mines of Agartha. In addition to being able to move on the surface of Agartha, you can send your units to the underworld. Dig deeper – create intricate machinery to help you refine the minerals, and build traps to avoid leaving yourself vulnerable to attacks from the things lurking in the dark.
Single and Multiplayer
There are multiple game types for the player who likes to play with friends, or go it solo.
Single Player Modes:
- Survival, A gruelling and fast-paced challenge mode. All classes, buildings, units and abilities are immediately unlocked. Test your strategies and strength with the various difficulty settings. Challenge yourself and try to outlive the onslaught of troll waves that come your way in the Survival mode.
- Sandbox, A more relaxed game mode for the player who likes to take their time. Expand your settlement across the map in this single-player mode. All units and buildings are immediately unlocked, build your own experience, and create your perfect settlement in the Sandbox mode.
- New Game Mode – Skirmish, Put your strategies to the test in this challenging mode. Pit your Dwarves against an AI-controlled rival clan in a series of maps each more challenging than the last. Overcome challenges in each map from varying abundance of resources to difficult terrain and destroy the other Dwarven settlement before they come for you!
Multiplayer & Co-op Modes:
- Conquest, The main co-op multiplayer mode of DwarfHeim. A competitive 3V3 game where opposing teams race for supremecy. Choose a class, join up with 2 other players and work together to tear through the enemy team’s defenses and destroy their Town Hall.
- Survival, This challenging game mode is also available in online Co-op with 2 other players. More hands makes easier work, but can you work together in order to survive long enough?.. A great way for players to learn each others' strengths and weaknesses before taking on teams in Conquest.
- Sandbox, This creative game mode is available in online Co-op with 2 other players. Take your time and work together to expand both under and overground.
- Skirmish, Form your Dwarven clan with two others and take on an AI-controlled rival clan in a series of maps each with a different set of challenges. Test your multi-player mettle with friends and prove how mighty you truly are!
Original art and soundtrack
We believe in good old fashioned, home-made produce. At Pineleaf everything from the code, to the art and the audio is made in-house to ensure that the game lives up to our expectations and yours.
- The Next Generation of Co-op RTS – DwarfHeim innovates the RTS genre with asymmetric co-op, a thrilling team game-play that will appeal to fans of multiplayer games everywhere.
- Choose Your Class – Builder, Miner Or Warrior! Devise your strategies and choose which units, buildings and technology best meets the needs of you and your team.
- Single and Multi-Player – DwarfHeim boasts multiple game types for the player who likes to play with friends, or by themselves.
- Co-op is Key – Team up with 2 other players in Conquest, a competitive multiplayer game mode. Tear through the enemy team’s defences and destroy their Town Hall!
- Age of Empires 2
- StarCraft 2
- Company of Heroes
- Command & Conquer
- They Are Billions
- Total War
- Dawn of War
- Warcraft 3
- Dungeon Keeper 2
System Requirements DwarfHeim
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+|
|Graphics:||GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4870|
|Audio:||Integrated Sound Card|
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.